Lynnwood High School Shooting

Lynnwood High School Shooting, Active Shooter Reported

Lynnwood High School Shooting – Both of the minors were taken into custody and charged with illegal possession of handguns since they were in possession of firearms. A report of a missing firearm was submitted on October 28 from a property in unincorporated Lynnwood, according to Courtney O’Keefe, a spokesperson for the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office. The residence in question was located in Lynnwood. It is reported that at approximately 7:45 o’clock that evening, a resident living on 44th Avenue West called 911 to tell that they were unable to locate the weapon.

The call was made to indicate that they had looked everywhere. According to O’Keefe, a deputy sheriff went to the property and took a report regarding a handgun that had been reported stolen. “When it was reported lost, they didn’t know if somebody had taken it,” O’Keefe said. “When it was reported lost, nobody knew if somebody had taken it.” “At the time that it was reported that it had been lost.” If he had known that it was taken by another person, he would have filed a theft report with the police as soon as he realized what had happened.

Evidence that the serial number of the firearm was transmitted to the National Crime Information Center is included in the charging documents that were presented to the King County Superior Court. There was no evidence in the allegations as to how the firearm got into the hands of the alleged shooter or who had reported that it was missing. Additionally, there was no indication as to who had reported that it was missing. It has been asserted that a Glock 32 handgun, which the prosecutors believe was used to fire the deadly bullets, was found in the knapsack of a young person who was 15 years old.

The young person’s name has not been released. Around an hour after the event, both he and the individual who is suspected of opening fire on the Metro bus near North 145th Street and Aurora Avenue North were taken into custody. The Metro bus was located near the intersection of North 145th Street and Aurora Avenue North. A charge of providing assistance to criminals in the first degree was brought against the juvenile offender, who was just 15 years old at the time.

Similar Posts